Beyond Leadership English edition
1. Auflage 2019, 112 Seiten, Hardcover, 9 x 14 cm
Preis: CHF 28.00
E-Book ePub English Edition
1. Auflage 2020, 112 Seiten
Preis: CHF 22.00
The Beyond Leadership approach enables effective leadership in modern organizations. Trust, respect and esteem are the central elements that make it possible to experience it all in concrete terms.
In modern organizations, traditional leadership concepts often fall short because they focus on the relationship between superiors and employees. The key differentiator for of these organizations, however, is the agility of the teams and the ability of their members to cooperate.
An important part of current leadership research, which deals with multidimensional followership, also goes in this direction. In addition to the theoretical background, the book offers a very concrete guide in logical steps and with many examples of how this leadership concept can be applied in practice. It is literally a "Work Book".
- Introduction: Collaboration instead of hierarchy
- The Model of the Beyond Leadership Activation Circle: Structure and Functionality
- The Steps
- Check-in: Focus on the central topic
- Connect: Get to know each other at the highest level
- Align: Align to a common identity
- Imagine: Developing sustainable solutions together
- Commit: The step towards implementation quality
- Debriefing: The decisive consolidation
- Check-out: The summarizing reflection
- The sustainability of Beyond Leadership: "Beyond culture".
- Further application possibilities